1. Reply with at least 200 words, reference and citation.Analysts are encouraged to develop forecasts that are realistic, objective, and unbiased. Some analysts tend to be optimistic, some conservative. Describe the different risks and incentives that analysts face and how these different risks and incentives lead to different biases when predicting uncertain outcomes. Use specific examples to illustrate your ideas. In replies to peers, discuss whether you agree or disagree with their ideas and justify your stance using the topic resources.2. Reply with at least 200 words, reference and citation.Explain how the concepts of additivity and articulation apply to financial statement forecasts and discuss how these concepts can help analysts avoid potential forecast errors. Provide an industry example to support your ideas. In replies to peers, provide additional examples to support or refute the ideas presented by peers.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.