· Federalism – Dividing Power between States and the United States
Read Chapter 3 textbook https://openstax.org/books/american-government/pages/3-introduction and review the links below:
· Explaining Federalism: https://billmoyers.com/story/federalism-explained/
· Explaining Unitary: https://vittana.org/12-unitary-system-pros-and-cons
· Explaining Unitary: https://apecsec.org/pros-and-cons-of-unitary-government/
· Explaining Confederate: https://vittana.org/11-pros-and-cons-of-articles-of-confederation
· Explaining all 3: http://fhsboyd.weebly.com/uploads/5/5/6/2/5562296/__s1i_pdf_advantages_and_disadvantages_of_federal_confederate_and_unitary_systems_of.pdf
· Explaining all 3: https://guides.skylinecollege.edu/c.php?g=279117
· Academics Believe Unitary is Superior (specifically for non-large countries): http://www.bu.edu/sthacker/files/2012/01/Are-Federal-Systems-Better-than-Unitary-Systems.pdf
· Interesting Mix
· Decentralized Unitary states (Netherlands) https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/01402388708424654?journalCode=fwep20
Essay Question: Review the links above and analyze the pros and cons of federalism, unitary and confederal systems. Please discuss all three systems of power organization. In the end, explain to me whether you believe that we should keep our federal system or whether we should abandon it in favor of a different one.
Your essay should be between 500 and 600 words, double-spaced and in APA format, with parenthetical citations and a Reference List. A cover page is not necessary.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.