Course Project Assignment: Job AnalysisTaking the time to think about exactly what jobs need to be fulfilled at your center and the specific tasks and competencies associated with each job is essential to creating an organized, professional environment. In this assignment, you will consider these topics in the creation of a job analysis. To begin, create a list of jobs required in the child development center that you manage. Then, choose one of these jobs and create a job analysis, using the example featured in Figure 7.2 in your course text as a guide. Your job analysis should include the following:A brief summary of the job (2–4 sentences)A list of job tasks (at least three)A list of knowledge, skills, and abilities required (at least three of each)Any physical activities requiredEnvironmental conditions (2–4 sentences)A list of typical work incidents (at least three)A list of work interest areas (at least two)Submit your job analysis as an MS Word doc by Day 7 of Week 6.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.