By Day 7Write a 3- or 4-paragraph essay in which you briefly analyze the importance and feasibility of working toward social change. Address the following:Describe how your perspective has evolved or changed through this course and how you believe it will continue to evolve after the course. Explain how this experience has influenced your ability to create positive social change beyond the term of this course.If you choose to engage in the social issue you researched in this course, address how you will prevent burnout and engage others in your cause. Provide at least three references using proper APA format. In order to receive full credit, all Assignments are due on time. Should you encounter an unanticipated and uncontrollable life event that may prevent you from meeting an assignment deadline, contact the Instructor immediately to request an extension. Your Instructor’s contact information is in the Contact the Instructor area in the left navigation bar. For a full description of the late policy, please refer to the “Policies on Late Assignments” section of your Syllabus. Submission and Grading InformationTo submit your completed Project for review and grading, do the following:Please save your Project using the naming convention “WK6Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name. Click the Weeks 1 and 6 Assignments Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Project.Click the Week 6 Assignment link.Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK6Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open. If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
Name: Date: Week 6 Assignment SOCI 4080C Perspective (Delete this material and insert your materials. This section needs to describe the changes in your perspective through this course and how you believe it will continue to evolve after the course. Make certain each paragraph follows MEAL plan format http://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/paragraphs/organization .) Ability (Delete this material and insert your materials. This section needs to explain how this experience has influenced your ability to create positive social change beyond the term of this course. ) Action (Delete this material and insert your materials. This section needs to discuss whether or not you will choose to engage in the social issue you researched in this course. If so, describe how you will prevent burnout and engage others in your cause. If not, describe other potential issues you are interested in addressing.) References (If incorporated) (Delete this material and insert your materials. Make certain that each reference corresponds to an APA formatted in-text citation within the paper. For additional clarification on completing a reference list see the following Writing Center resource http://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/apa/references and for information on citations see the following http://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/apa/citations .)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.