This assignment is due 5/1/22. This requires on time with hard work. Please read the uploaded documents below
Communication with families of ELLs can be challenging but it is vital for student success and
family engagement. Many families may be unfamiliar with the standard practices of education in
this country. Understanding assessment and how assessment data is used can be particularly
difficult to discuss depending on the families’ previous experience with assessment in other
Create a digital newsletter for families of ELLs to explain assessment practices. Consider how
you communicate the information for non-native English-speaking families. Include the following
in your newsletter:
Description of each type of assessment (diagnostic, formative, and summative), including how
and when each will be used to support English language instruction
Explanation of alignment of the assessments to ELP and content standards and the use of
assessment data to determine student progress in both language and content
Description of testing accommodations for ELLs
Discussion of how the data from assessments will be used to inform instructional decisions and
planning, including enrichment and interventions
Identify strategies to communicate timely and meaningful feedback with students and families,
including student self-reflection strategies
Support your newsletter with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.