Assessment DescriptionBecause literacy is foundational for all content areas, it needs to be assessed regularly in all content areas, both formally and informally. Assessments can range from a formal pencil/paper test to an informal read aloud, questioning, and classroom discussion. It is important for teachers to use a variety of assessments in the classroom to ensure they have an accurate picture of each student’s current literacy levels.Research four types of literacy assessments and create a matrix including the following:Two formal and two informal literacy assessments and rationales to explain their use, and how to avoid misuse during implementation.Examples of three appropriate literacy assessment tools for your content area and a rationale for each.Examples of three technology resources with a rationale for how each supports literacy assessment.An explanation of how you would use the data from a formal and an informal literacy assessment to plan future instruction.Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.