Assessment DescriptionEffective teachers use multiple approaches to integrate and create a balanced literacy curriculum for all students, especially in secondary education. Using a variety of literacy strategies can help ensure the teacher is meeting the needs of all students and creating an engaging learning experience for all students.Part 1: MatrixComplete the “Instructional Strategies for Literacy Integration Matrix” by examining different instructional strategies that can be implemented to promote balanced literacy curriculum for all students.Part 2: SummaryIn 250-500 words, summarize and reflect on the following:Justify the importance of using a variety of instructional strategies to create a balanced literacy curriculum and meet the diverse needs of all students.Identify three major components of a proper literacy learning environment.Discuss three routines that create a proper literacy environment that enhances reading and writing instruction using traditional and contemporary resources.Support your assignment with at least three scholarly resources.While APA format is not required for this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.