BSN CLASSCreate a 3-5 page submission in which you develop a PICO(T) question for a specific care issue and evaluate the evidence you locate, which could help to answer the question.IntroductionPICO(T) is an acronym that helps researchers and practitioners define aspects of a potential study or investigation.It stands for:P – Patient/population/problem.I – Intervention.C – Comparison (of potential interventions, typically).O – Outcome(s).T – Time frame (if time frame is relevant).Define a practice issue to be explored via a PICO(T) approach. Create a PICO(T)-formatted research questionIdentify sources of evidence that could be potentially effective in answering a PICO(T) question (databases, journals, websites, etc.).Explain the findings from articles or other sources of evidence as it relates to the identified health care issue.Explain the relevance of the findings from chosen sources of evidence to making decision related to a PICO(T) question.Communicate using writing that is clear, logical, and professional with correct grammar and spelling using the current APA style.Length of submission: Create a 3-5-page submission focused on defining a research question and interpreting evidence relevant to answering it.Number of references: Cite a minimum of four sources of scholarly or professional evidence that support your findings and considerations. Resources should be no more than 5 years old.APA formatting: Format references and citations according to the current APA style.Competency 1: Interpret findings from scholarly quantitative, qualitative, and outcomes research articles and studies.Explain the findings from articles or other sources of evidence that are relevant to the health care issue.Competency 2: Analyze the relevance and potential effectiveness of evidence when making a decision.Identify sources of evidence that could be potentially effective in answering a PICO(T) question.Explain the relevance of the findings from chosen sources of evidence to making decision related to a PICO(T) question.Competency 3: Apply an evidence-based practice model to address a practice issue.Define a practice issue to be explored via a PICO(T) approach and develop a PICO(T)-formatted research question.Competency 5: Apply professional, scholarly communication strategies to lead practice changes based on evidence.Organize content so ideas flow logically with smooth transitions; contains few errors in grammar/punctuation, word choice, and spelling.Apply APA formatting to in-text citations and references exhibiting nearly flawless adherence to APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.