Last year, Mark and Jason started a business called Poker4u, based in the
British Virgin Islands, through which they run a gambling website called
Poker4u.com. For a fee, visitors to the website can play poker and other card
games against players from around the world. Game winners earn cash prizes.
Poker4u accepts all major credit cards. This website has become very popular
with players from across the globe and, as a result, Poker4u has become a very
Before playing on Poker4u.com, all players must sign a document stating that
they are over 18 years of age and agreeing to assume full responsibility for their
debts incurred while playing on the site. Many adults have visited this website,
played cards and have lost thousands of dollars. However, despite warnings on
the site to discourage underage players, Alan, a 14 year old in Cincinnati, Ohio
visited this website and used his father’s credit card to play and lost $20,000. In
addition, Roger, a 12 year old in Thailand, and Jacob, a 16 year old in Australia,
committed similar offenses. The website is now demanding full payment from
Alan, Roger and Jacob and each of their parents.
1) What are the alternative courses of action. Please discuss the pros and cons
of each possible course of action. Make sure you include how the stakeholders
will be impacted by the various solutions you are proposing.
2) Recommend a decision. Make sure to provide the rationale for your decision.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.