Case AnalysisThe Senior Vice President of Human Resources has just informed you that she would like for you to research various HRM practices of Fortune 500 companies. This research will be presented to the board of trustees next month. They want to review other company’s best practices to help them realign their strategic initiatives. In organizational studies, the process of reviewing other organizations’ best practices and adapting them to one’s own organization is called “benchmarking.”Begin by identifying 2 organizations listed in the current Fortune 500. Once you have identified those companies, research best practices used by those organizations, paying particular attention to these HRM functional areas:RecruitmentTraining & DevelopmentEmployee/Labor RelationsPerformance ManagementCompensation & BenefitsResearch hints… In addition to searching for the specific organization’s name “and best practices” or “best HRM practices,” you might find it helpful to search for the specific organization name “and recruitment.” “Specific organization name and training & development,” and so forth. For example, if CVS is one of your organizations, search terms could include:CVS and best practicesCVS and best HRM practicesCVS and RecruitmentCVS and Training & DevelopmentCVS and Employee Labor RelationsCVS and Performance ManagementCVS and CompensationCVS and Employee BenefitsYou can follow the above search patterns for the other organizations you select.As a result of your research, you should synthesize at least two best practices for each of the HRM functional areas.To begin your paper, provide a summary of key details about the organizations you are using to benchmark HRM best practices. Who are the organizations? What do they do? Why are they a good candidate for benchmarking? This section of your paper only needs to be a paragraph or two.For the next section of your paper, evaluate the pros and cons of the best practices you have benchmarked in each functional area. For example, if CVS uses external recruitment, what are some advantages and disadvantages of external recruitment? This should be synthesized from our textbook and lecture readings. As a guide, your evaluation of best practices in each functional area should be 1 to 2 pages.For the final section of your paper, justify the top best practices recommendation in each HRM functional area that you will make to the board of trustees. What type of recruitment, training, employee/labor relations, performance rewards, and compensation will you recommend based on the best practices of the two organizations presented in your paper?Hint: Based upon your evaluation of those best practices in the earlier sections of the paper, summarize the key arguments and research support for your recommended practices to justify them to the board. This section of your paper should be 2 to 3 pages in length.Submission Details:Your report should be an eight to ten page paper, written in APA format.This paper should include citations and at least 5 references in APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.