Please see attached the document for discussion instructions and questions.
Please view the “Case of Tim” video, The Cognitive Approach – The Case of Tim (CC); PSY-315: The Cognitive Approach – The Case of Tim (CC) – YouTube
After viewing, please answer the following questions:
1. What are the key characteristics of cognitive therapy that distinguish it from other therapy approaches?
2. What is the role of the client/therapist relationship from the cognitive therapist’s point of view?
3. What are some cognitive behavioral techniques used with Tim in his therapy session?
4. If you were to continue working with Tim as his counselor, what specific cognitive behavioral techniques might you use?
5. What goals would you have in mind for Tim?
Please include in your answer some of the following “cognitive” terminology: internal dialogue, irrational beliefs, coping-skills program, stress inoculation, unconditional “shoulds,” absolutistic “musts,” faulty assumptions, automatic thinking, self-evaluating, self-sustaining, schema restructuring, cognitive distortions/errors, autosuggestion, blame, arbitrary inferences, A-B-C theory, Socratic questioning, distortion of reality, disputing irrational beliefs, over generalization, magnification and minimization, polarized thinking, cognitive restructuring.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.