Palmer, I., Dunford, R., & Buchanan, D. (2022).
Managing organizational change: A multiple perspectives approach
. McGraw-Hill Education.
· Chapter 7: Change Communication Strategies
· Chapter 12: The Effective Change Manager: What Does It Take?
Pedulla, D. (2020, May 12).
Diversity and inclusion efforts that really work (Links to an external site.)
. Harvard Business Review. https://hbr.org/2020/05/diversity-and-inclusion-efforts-that-really-work
· This article discusses how organizations can approach diversity and inclusion change initiatives.
Accessibility Statement does not exist.
The Chief Transformation Officer (CTO) is an organizational position that is gaining recognition within many organizations. The CTO is a relatively new type of leadership role that will be explored in this paper.
In your paper:
· Define the role and function of the Chief Transformation Officer.
· Explain how a CTO can help an organization with change initiatives.
· Explain what some of the disadvantages or limitations of the CTO position are.
· Describe how an organization’s utilization of a CTO is different than the “Changing from the Middle” approach (mentioned in Chapter 12 of the course textbook).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.