Complete the Final Project
Science Meets Real Life
Whether you think of yourself as an up and coming scientist or not, you use science every day. You will explore how you apply different aspects of science in your daily life in a two part project. In 1,000-words, discuss the following:
The Scientific Method
Each and every day, you are faced with having to make split-second decisions, and the need to solve random problems that you encounter. To reach those decisions and work those problems out you are subconsciously using the scientific method. Apply the steps of the Scientific Method to two situations that could occur in your everyday life. Use the scientific method in the first scenario provided by your instructor to solve the problem at hand.
Please come up with a second detailed scenario on your own, using the categories provided, and follow the same steps in the scientific method to find a resolution.
For both scenarios, be sure to use terminology from the scientific method (hypothesis, experiment, etc.) while describing how you would address each problem.
Scenario 1: Read the course announcements to find out the assigned scenario for your project.
Scenario 2: Develop your own detailed problem and apply the scientific method to solve it. Your problem should fall within one of the assigned categories provided by your instructor within the course announcements.
Your final project should be a minimum of 1,000-words written in APA style format. As always, be sure to provide appropriate citations, references, and links to any information you use in this paper. Be sure to also avoid copying and pasting large sections of text from any given source. For help with citations, refer to the APA Quick Reference.
Your Final Project is due at the end of Unit 9.
Submitting Your Assignment
Save your copy of the assignment in a location and with a name that you will remember. Be sure to use the “Save As” option to include your first and last name in the title of the document. For example, your assignment might be called Shawn_Edwards_Project2.doc
When you are ready to submit it, click on the Dropbox and complete the steps below:
· Click the link that says Submit an Assignment.
· In the “Submit to Basket” menu, select Unit 9: Final Project
· In the “Comments” field, include at least the title of your paper
· Click the Add Attachments button
· Follow the steps listed to attach your Word document
· To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it. Click the Dropbox to access it
· Make sure that you save a copy of your submitted assignment
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.