Confessions of a Berlitz-Tape Chicana and House Built on Ashes are a form of literatureknown as memoir. A memoir is similar to an autobiography in that it is based on theauthor’s life experiences and told in the first person. However, while an autobiography tellsthe story of the life of the writer, the memoir tells “a story ‘from a life’”(Wikipedia). That is,in the memoir, the theme(s) and message(s) direct the story; the memories shared aretrying to develop a specific theme or message. Your assignment for this option is to writethree entries (chapters) of your memoir. Your entries should be three memories/personalstories that try to develop one or two themes. They should zoom in on a specific day oroccurrence that is representative or symbolizes something bigger and fits within a theme.The themes should be related to the concerns of the course — culture, identity, ancestry,discrimination, feeling of isolation, questions of ‘belonging,’ importance of history, etc. –but from your perspective. Basically, you should use Confessions and House Built on Ashesas models for your assignment. Your three entries should be at least 225 words each. Youcan type them all in one document but provide a separate title for each one. Below is theWikipedia definition of memoir for additional use. Make sure your entries are well-edited.WIKIPEDIA ENTRY ON MEMOIR: A memoir (US: /ˈmemwɑːr/; from French: mémoire: memoria, meaning memory or reminiscence) is a collection of memories that an individual writes about moments or events, both public or private, that took place in the subject’s/person’s life. The assertions made in the work are understood to be factual. While memoir has historically been defined as a subcategory of biography or autobiography since the late 20th century, the genre is differentiated in form, presenting a narrowed focus. A biography or autobiography tells the story “of a life”, while a memoir often tells a story “from a life”, such as touchstone events and turning points from the author’s life.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.