Create a 3-5 page annotated bibliography and summary based on your research related to best practices addressing one of the health care problems or issues in the Assessment Topic Areas media piece faced by a health care organization that is of interest to you- MEDICATION ERRORSView the Assessment Topic Areas media piece and select one of the health care problems or issues in the media piece to research. Write a brief overview of the selected topic. In your overview:Summarize the health care problem or issue.Describe your interest in the topic.Describe any professional experience you have with this topic.Identify peer-reviewed articles relevant to health care issue or problem.Conduct a search for scholarly or academic peer-reviewed literature related to the topic and describe the criteria you used to search for articles, including the names of the databases you used. You will select four current scholarly or academic peer-reviewed journal articles published during the past 3–5 years that relate to your topic.Refer to the NHS-FPX4000: Developing a Health Care Perspective Library Guide to help you locate appropriate references.Use keywords related to the health care problem or issue you are researching to select relevant articles.Assess the credibility and explain relevance of the information sources you find.Determine if the source is from an academic peer-reviewed journal.Determine if the publication is current.Determine if information in the academic peer-reviewed journal article is still relevant.Analyze academic peer-reviewed journal articles using the annotated bibliography organizational format. Provide rationale for inclusion of each selected article. The purpose of an annotated bibliography is to document a list of references along with key information about each one. The detail about the reference is the annotation. Developing this annotated bibliography will create a foundation of knowledge about the selected topic. In your annotated bibliography:Identify the purpose of the article.Summarize the information.Provide rationale for inclusion of each article.Include the conclusions and findings of the article.Write your annotated bibliography in a paragraph form. The annotated bibliography should be approximately 150 words (1–3 paragraphs) in length.List the full reference for the source in APA format (author, date, title, publisher, et cetera) and use APA format for the annotated bibliography.Make sure the references are listed in alphabetical order, are double-spaced, and use hanging indents.Summarize what you have learned from developing an annotated bibliography.Summarize what you learned from your research in a separate paragraph or two at the end of the paper.List the main points you learned from your research.Summarize the main contributions of the sources you chose and how they enhanced your knowledge about the topic.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.