Create a PowerPoint Presentation using the below information. The PowerPoint presentation will be visible to other students. In the PowerPoint presentation, please include the following slides:Slide 1: Name, Headshot Photo (e.g. photo you would use on a professional networking site such as LinkedIn) (optional) & Favorite QuoteSlide 2: Your motivation (this can be a picture or description of someone or something that motivates you to achieve your goals (e.g. relative, inspiring figure)Slide 3: Top 3 Work Values (three work values that you personally possess)Slide 4: Ideal Job Description 5 years from now· Include the following:o Job Titleo Company (Optional)o Locationo Salary Rangeo Working HoursSlide 5: # Two obstacles that may interfere with you reaching your career goals and how are you going to address them.E.g.Obstacle 1: Working full-time while trying to complete my degree programI will register for evening or online classes when available.Obstacle 2: Finances to pay for graduate school.I plan to work for a company offering educational funding assistance for employees.Slide 7: Create a Timeline of how you are going to achieve your career goalsE.g. below
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.