For the book critique, students may choose one of the following works: World War Z, The Worst Hard Time, or Five Days at Memorial. Students are encouraged to be both professional and creative in their responses. critique should be two pages single-spaced, or four pages double-spaced, with citations consistent with APA formatting. critique is worth 10% of the student’s final grade. Students are encouraged to thoughtfully comment on a topic’s positive and/or negative attributes, contribute new ideas or hypotheses, or start a related discussion in response to the work. critique must discuss the topic framing in relation to the practice of emergency management. The simplest method by which to accomplish this task is by tying each media example to a phase of emergency management, either through its similarity or difference to the proposed phase. Blatant summaries of the works will not be accepted.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.