Deliverable 7 – Constructing a Sustainable Energy Plan
Describe the atmosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere, geosphere and how they interact. Analyze the root causes, effects, and solutions of environmental problems. Determine how the environment and economies are interconnected. Analyze the importance of water and soil in the production and distribution of food. Evaluate the relationship between energy use, waste, and pollution and their impacts to the environment. Apply stewardship and sustainability solutions to environmental issues.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
The community of Greenburg is located near sea level at the base of a snow-capped mountain, on a secluded ocean inlet, surrounded by rugged, forested land. The only access to the city is by ferry or plane; no roads connect it to other communities in the region. Winters are wet, mild, and long. The city serves as the capital for the state of Newbridge. As such, government agencies are its leading employer, though tourism is also a major source of income, followed by commercial fishing. The city is renowned for its scenic beauty; tall mountains capped by glaciers can be seen from downtown.
Avg. High Temp (Dec): 34oF
Avg. High Temp (June): 62oF
Annual Precipitation: 62 in.
Urban Area: 15 sq. mi.
Main Power Source: natural gas
Construct a plan for sustainable energy for the hypothetical city of Greenburg. Your plan should consist of the following elements:
Specific measures to promote energy conservation measures (e.g., promoting biking by implementing a bicycle sharing program)
Specific steps to move the city toward sustainable energy production (e.g., solar facilities/greenhouses/community food production)
Consider actions that involve switching from traditional (non-renewable) energy sources to renewable sources, for both vehicles and buildings/homes
Reducing energy will help, but your plan should include a detailed plan that will move the city forward using renewable energy
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.