Developing a Research ProposalFire and emergency services organizations are in desperate need of scholarly research to expand the body of knowledge that exists in the field. For decades, firefighters and allied professions have relied on subjective opinions derived from magazine articles written by “experts” in the field. However, who is to say that what are being written are truly industry best practices? In this assignment, you will be tasked with creating a mini-research proposal that could be used as a springboard for conducting actual scholarly research in the future.Listed below are several topics that can be used for this assignment, but you are free to select your own as long as your topic can be justified as important to fire and emergency services as a whole. This assignment, however, is not about whether or not volunteer firefighters are better than career firefighters or whether smooth bore nozzles are better than combination nozzles. Choose a topic with a broader perspective. Optional TopicsChange and fire and emergency services organizational cultureDiversity in fire and emergency servicesLeadership in fire and emergency servicesRecruitment, retention, and incentives for volunteersIn 1,400–1,750 words, develop a quantitative, qualitative, or mixed methods research design that includes the following sections:IntroductionBrief statement of the problem including:Existing literature about the problemDeficiencies in the literatureRelevance of the studyPurpose of the studyResearch questions (and/or hypotheses)ProceduresData collection proceduresData analysis proceduresValidating the findingsEthical concerns and how they will be addressedConclusion
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.