Please respond in complete sentences for each question, unless directed to do otherwise, demonstrating in your reply that you have read the material in order to receive full credit. Topic 1: The Digital DivideThis week you read The Digital Divide is Still Leaving Americans Behind by Jessica Goodman. LINK: http://mashable.com/2013/08/18/digital-divide/#p.mPKfCBmGqTDiscussion:The digital divide, a term coined many years ago, still exists today. It is surprising to some that the divide still exists in the United States.Question #1: Do you believe that having Internet access, as the author suggests, is not a convenience or luxury, but a human right? List one benefit that closing the digital divide might provide (e.g. economic growth).Topic 2: Open WorldThis week you watched Four Principles for the Open World by Don Tapscott.LINK: https://www.ted.com/talks/don_tapscott_four_principles_for_the_open_world_1Discussion:Tapscott believes that social media is becoming social production and that the Internet is a global supercomputer–every time people upload content to this supercomputer, it becomes more powerful as the new content becomes part of a global collective…a new means of production in the making. Tapscott believes that tapping into this supercomputer will allow us to innovate in ways that were not previously possible.Question #1: Locate one example that supports Tapscott’s Four Principles (Collaboration, Transparency, Sharing, and Empowerment) and share this example with your classmates (justify and support your answer).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.