Please help with assignment
In this week’s discussion I’d like you to post your answers to these two questions about surveys and data collection:
1. What do I already know?
2. What more do I want to know?
In addressing these questions feel free to draw upon not just your academic learning from courses like this, but also from what you’ve learned elsewhere (e.g., from the popular press, media, etc.). Keep your answers focused and relevant to the reading assignments and materials we’re discussing this week. Make sure to cite your sources whenever appropriate.
3. What have I learned?
Here, summarize what you’ve taken away from our module. Note, in particular, those instances in which you wanted to know more about something and gained the answers you were seeking, and those instances in which you learned something that was particularly surprising.
Sampling Methods and Bias with Surveys: Crash Course Statistics #10
Controlled Experiments: Crash Course Statistics #9
There are other videos to watch in module 4 that could help with completing the assignment.
Readings and Review – Measure and Collect
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.