You have identified a problem or need in your workplace or in your community for which you would like to recommend a solution. You will write the proposal memo. In this proposal memo, you will seek approval to begin work on this project, which will include an investment of your time to conduct primary and secondary research. You goal in writing the memo is to receive formal permission from these decision-makers by convincing them that, first, there is legitimate problem or need to be addressed and, second, that there are reasonable recommendations and solutions that make sense for your company or community organization. The introduction of the memo should clearly state that you are proposing to carry out a study. The introduction should also make reference to any previous discussions you have had about your plans with any individuals named in the memo’s header. The body of the memo should have the following information: the background of the problem or need the benefits to the company or community that will accrue by virtue of you doing this study how you will conduct the study (methods and procedures; these are especially important if you will doing any internal surveying, interviewing, or data collection) the amount of time you will need to invest in doing this work as well as any budget or help you will need what you will deliver at the end of the process and when you will deliver it your qualifications and experience that will enable you to be successful in this endeavor The conclusion should contain the formal request for approval. It should also remind the decision-makers of the benefits that will accrue due to your work.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.