Post a response to the following that applies to your research methodology:For those doing a quantitative study, in 1- to 2- paragraphs post a draft sample size analysis for your dissertation and how you will recruit your participants or obtain a secondary data set. If you have already obtained your sample, let your fellow students know how it went and any issues you encountered.For those doing a qualitative study, explain how many participants you will need for your study and how you will recruit your participants. Describe the criteria you will use for participant selection. If you have already obtained your sample, let your fellow students know how it went and any issues you encountered.For those doing a mixed method study, respond to the prompts for both the quantitative study and the qualitative study above
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.