For this assignment, conduct research on modern fires and legacy fires.From your research and from concepts in the textbook, compare and contrast a modern fire and a legacy fire.Search for videos of each type of fire.Include in your discussion a response to the following questions in regard to both the modern and legacy fire.When is oxidation not combustion?When is combustion not oxidation?What is the basic mechanism of fire spread?Summarize your responses in adocument that is two pages in length.To supplement your discussion and support your conclusions, you may use information from reputable, reliable journal articles, case studies, scholarly papers, and other sources that you feel are pertinent. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in proper APA style.The purpose of this assignment is for you to apply the concepts and knowledge you learned in this unit on the surveillance of the stages of fire in the video. Also, this provides you with the opportunity to use your skills, expertise, and experience to enrich your response
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.