Get a sheet of paper, a pencil and a mirror. Looking into the mirror only, draw a house. Do this with the hand you do not usually use. Using the same method, draw a clock with the correct time. This exercise gives you some idea of what the world might seem like to a person with dementia. What did it feel like to draw through the mirror? What can you do to reduce the risks of dementia later in life? What are some personality traits that would be helpful in old age? What are some personality traits that would be less helpful?2 pages
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.