Hi, there is a new assignment. I have attached the instructions.Please write in very very simple words.And please write your own.No copying or paraphrasing from coursehero or chegg or anyother website.This is our last assignmemt. Please give me good work. I will be very thankful to you.
Hi, there is a new assignment. I have attached the instructions. Please write in very very simple words. And please write your own. No copying or paraphrasing from coursehero or chegg or anyother web
Individual Assignment # 3: Instructor Choice Assignment instructions Word Limit: 1750 to 2000 words Should use APA format. Use at least 5 external academic and relevant non-academic references to support your case analysis. Academic references must be published after 2010. Make any assumptions that will help you improve the analysis in your essay. Case Requirements and Questions: Read the “Yorkville Groceries” case below and write an essay that answers the following question: Using the McKinsey (7-S change management model) and the Bridges’ transition change management model, explain how can Yorkville Groceries fix the delivery drivers’ problems and address the customer complains? Important note: The focus of the essay should be on managing the change not the change itself. The Yorkville Groceries – Case Analysis Introduction Yorkville Groceries is a regional manufacturer that packages and sells grocery & dairy products. The company sells and distributes its products to retail and food-service customers in New Westminster and Surrey. Over the past three years, the company has experienced an increase in customer complaints about its delivery drivers, most relating to their appearance and behavior. Background The delivery drivers’ supervisor reported back to senior management several problems with drivers including dress code violations, poor performance, and low morale. In general, their attitude toward their job was, at best, poor, although there were some employees who displayed enthusiasm for the job, enjoyed talking to the customers, and looked clean and professional. The CEO opinion: The CEO of Yorkville Groceries is concerned about the increase in customer complaints about the delivery drivers regarding timeliness and their attitudes toward customers. He also realized there has been a significant increase in accidents involving company vehicles, and expenses for repairs and maintenance have sharply increased. When asked about the delivery drivers’ problems after a staff meeting. The CEO says: “From what I can see, they’re a pretty rough bunch. Schedules are not met, and there are rumblings from customers regarding poor service. Their appearance is poor; a lot of untucked shirts, mismatched trousers, dirty uniforms, and battered work boots. Some of the drivers haven’t shaved in a few days and some sport long, unkempt hair. But I think the problem with customer complaints and untimely deliveries go deeper than their appearance. When I think about the fact that these drivers are our primary contacts with customers on a regular basis, the situation seems pretty bad.”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.