In late 2002, Frisby Technologies received a default notice from two of its creditors notifying the company that it was in default of the tangible net worth covenant in its loan agreements. Although the company had a period of time to cure the default, it did not expect to be able to do so. Around the same time, Nasdaq notified the company it would be delisted because it no longer met the tangible net worth or stockholders’ equity listing requirements.Once the cure period expired, the lenders were entitled to accelerate the due date of the loans and increase the interest rates. The company requested a waiver of the default and indicated that if a waiver was not received, it might seek bankruptcy protection.For a detailed discussion of Frisby’s situation, see R. Craver, “Default of Credit Agreement Adds to Frisby’s Woes,” Winston-Salem Journal, November 22, 2002.Required:1. What is a minimum tangible net worth covenant, and what purpose does it serve in the Frisby loan agreements?2. Why might lenders be reluctant to waive Frisby’s covenant violation?3. Among the options available to Frisby’s lenders is foreclosure: shuttering the company and selling off all assets. Why might lenders prefer to avoid this action?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.