In this module you will start thinking about what social injustice is and how public policies at the local, state, and national level may contribute to social problems.Research social welfare policies using your textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet.Select a social problem, for example, poverty, crime, or unemployment. Identify and describe the social factors that contribute to the problem. Identify and examine a federal or state social welfare policy that aims to address this social problem. Employ the textbook’s National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Code of Ethics as a frame of reference and complete the following: Explain whether this social policy addresses the social problem adequately and ethically. Give reasons and examples in support. Research the selected social problem as it exists in one other country. Respond to the following:Compare the implications of this social problem in your community to that of the other country. Discuss how this problem is handled in the other country. For example, pollution of local water sources may be a problem in your community, but how is it addressed in Norway? Give examples and reasons in support of your response.Write your initial response in 300–400 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.By the due date assigned, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through the end of the module, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses. Cover the following items in your posts:Provide a statement of clarification. Provide a point of view with rationale. Challenge a point of discussi
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.