Instructions1. Read Ch 7 and 8 (42 Points) 2. Watch the youtube video “Worst Job Interview “(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifj9GPfz4DU). Critique this interview from the employer’s perspective. Identify the good points and the areas that need improvement. Include discussion of interview preparation, interview questions, interview environment. (10 points) Note: there is a reason this is called the worst job interview.3. You are hiring a customer service representative. A. Describe the recruiting steps you would use in hiring this position. Be specific and complete. B. Describe the selection process you would use (You must use more than an interview.) Justify why you picked this method(s). C. List 5 behavioral interview questions you would ask. D. Describe the background checks you would conduct on this new hire. Explain why you selected these checks. E. Describe how you will ensure no discrimination takes place in your hiring practice. (22 points) 4. Select a current performance issue in your organization or workplace. Create a needs assessment plan that describes all 3 aspects of the assessment process. What methods will you use to collect the necessary needs assessment data? (10 points)Required Materials TextbookRobert Mathis and John Jackson. Human Resource Management, 15th Edition, 2016 Thompson ISBN: 978-1-1305500709
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.