INSTRUCTIONS Each student should prepare a paper as a “My Personal Leadership Development Plan.” The paper will not be submitted. Your findings will be submitted as a PowerPoint presentation. The length of the presentation will depend on the value you place on your leadership development.Using what we learned in class from the discussions, instruments, assignments, and readings, do a complete analysis of your leadership style and effectiveness.What have you learned about yourself?What areas do you need to work on to be a more effective leader?The following guidelines will help you to complete the analysis. GUIDELINES Identify the behaviors that you need to stop doing and behaviors that you need to start doing. It is important that over the semester you reflect on these actions and take steps to change your behavior to become a more effective leader.Utilize any reflective activities found in your textbook to explore your potential.Use the five practices of exemplary leadership discussed by Kouzes & Posner (1987). Reflect upon which practice best exemplifies you.Use any combination of end-of-chapter questionnaires, observational exercises, and/or reflection to guide your discussion.Discuss at least two leadership theories that resonated with you and your style.Provide a specific list of strategies (i.e. action steps and timeline) for your leadership development and justify them on the basis of your above discussion. That is, show how your discussion of leadership concepts informs your choice of action steps.Your leadership development plan should be put into effect over the next one(1) to two(2) years.YOU SHOULD SUBMIT A PowerPoint presentation. As this is a business class, your presentation should reflect business standards in quality, structure, and presentation.Cite your sources where applicable (APA style).Include a reference list for this assignment. Use one(1) PowerPoint slide for your references. As usual, the reference page should be formatted using APA style
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.