InstructionsIn this assignment, you will be creating a PowerPoint presentation of the project plan that you have been creating throughout this course. As you are creating the presentation, you will draw on assignments that you completed in Units III, V, and VI. Be sure that you have incorporated any feedback that you may have received from your professor. You will also be including information from the knowledge gained in this unit regarding international projects since you have been advised that there is a possibility of the project being repeated in your company’s branch office in another country. Please choose a country for this assignment, and conduct some research on the country’s culture and environment. Create the presentation from the standpoint that you will be presenting your finished project plan to your stakeholders. Your presentation should consist of at least 15 slides, not counting the title slide and reference slide. Your presentation should include the components listed below.Title slideProject name and project manager name (you)Goals of the project (reason for undertaking the project/anticipated benefits)Project cost estimatesProject structure (functional, matrix, or projectized) with a definition of the structurePeople/departments involved in the projectTimeline for completion (start date/estimated completion date)Work breakdown structure (WBS) of the projectThree of greatest risks in your project, their effects on the project, and your response to the risksParts of the project that will be outsourcedSix primary environmental factors that would affect the project when it is taken internationallyDescription of culture shock that may be experienced by employees who go overseas to work on the project and strategies for coping with itReferences slideSome general guidelines to follow whenever preparing PowerPoint presentations are listed below.Design your presentation with the back of the room in mind. It is important that everyone can easily see and read the content.Select a professional-looking slide design (appropriate for the presentation/audience). White text on dark background is the easiest for the audience.Use font size of at least 24.Use color and graphics when appropriate.Follow the 6 x 6 rule (no more than six lines per slide/no more than six words per line).Utilize the Notes function to add your talking points.Avoid complete sentences whenever possible; bullet points work best.Add slide transitions to enhance the audience’s experience.Make this a WOW presentation!You must use at least three references for this assignment, one of which can be your textbook and two of which must come from the CSU Online Library.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.