InstructionsWorksheet B is the second piece of your plan project. The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with direct application of principles concerning the balanced scorecard.For additional details, please refer to the Worksheet B Rubric PDF document and the Final Project Guidelines and Rubric PDF document. Also, 100% free of plagiarism and completed on time!
Instructions Worksheet B is the second piece of your plan project. The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with direct application of principles concerning the balanced scorecard. For additi
MGT 600 Worksheet B: Balanced Scorecard Applied to Strategic HRM/HCM Planning Due: Module Six This is the second part of your project, which builds on the information you completed in Worksheet A. You are encouraged to review your feedback received from your instructor from Worksheet A prior to starting this worksheet because your goal statements are an essential foundation to creating an effective balanced scorecard. Worksheet A and your notes from Module Five will be valuable when completing this worksheet. Review your SWOT analysis, goal statements, and gap analysis from Worksheet A. Create 12 goal statements, 3 from each area within your SWOT analysis, that can be applied to the Learning and Growth (HRM side of the balanced scorecard): 3 goals statements from internal strengths 3 goal statements from internal weaknesses 3 goal statements from external opportunities 3 goals statements from external threats Consider the following as you develop the goal statements: Keep in mind that the reason you are being asked about where your goal statement derived from is to help you see the progress of strategic planning from research, identification, ideas, and goals to specific trackable goals within the balanced scorecard. A customized table is available on the following page to help you organize your goals according to the balanced scorecard format. Complete the assignment within the table provided.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.