Leading Change 21TW54-1 Discussion: Organizational Change Effort GapsRead the assigned articles: Chopra, A. (2013). How Kodak and Polaroid fell victim to the dark side of innovation. Betanews. Retrieved from http://betanews.com/2013/12/12/how-kodak-and-polaroid-fell-victim-to-the-dark-side-of-innovationFind a current event about an organizational change effort. Create a two-paragraph synopsis to explain that change effort, post a link to the current event article, and make sure to answer the following questions:What were the primary drivers of the change effort? Why were these drivers critical? Who was “feeling the pain” of those issues not being addressed effectively?What was the gap (or gaps) between the current situation and the targeted goal of the change effort?Cited references to your work
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.