Module 3 – CaseEMPLOYMENT-AT-WILL AND LEGAL COMPLIANCECase AssignmentFor this Case Assignment we will focus onThe Employment-at-Will DoctrineProgressive DisciplineAfter reviewing the background reading, prepare a paper in which youSummarize the Employment-at-Will Doctrine and its exceptions (approximately ½ page), and answer the following questions:Which of the exceptions to the Employment-at-Will Doctrine are most relevant to current HR practice and why?What is Progressive Discipline?Summarize the steps in Progressive Discipline and Progressive Discipline’s approach to employee discharge (approximately ½ page).How do the concepts and practices of employment-at-will and progressive discipline impact an organization’s diversity?How important are the employment-at-will doctrine and progressive discipline to realizing employee potential and maximizing organizational outcomes? Explain your answer.Case Assignment ExpectationsBring in at least two valid and reliable high-quality peer-reviewed sources found in the Trident Online Library. These two high-quality sources are in addition to your provided course materials. (Be sure to cite sources within the text of your paper as well as list each in the Reference section.)Your paper should be 3 to 4 pages (not including cover and reference page)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.