Module 3 – SLPEMPLOYMENT-AT-WILL AND LEGAL COMPLIANCEFor this module’s SLP, we will focus on the importance of documenting in writing the process of discipline steps taken in an employee situation. Read the following article:Flanagan, L. (2020, July 9). 7 rules to create solid documentation. Telegraph – Herald. Available in the Trident Online Library.The following video is about past mistakes companies made that caused them to be the recipient of wrongful termination lawsuits:Front Line Leadership. (2018, October 8). Avoid these disciplinary mistakes. YouTube. https://youtu.be/I7bOwU6VvCE Standard YouTube license.Put yourself in the role of an HR Manager advising line supervisors on how to document any disciplinary action given by the supervisor. From the 6 common disciplinary documentation mistakes set forth in the Front Line Leadership (2018) article, choose 4 that you think are the most important to focus on.Prepare a PowerPoint slide presentation with audio (and speaker notes at the bottom of each slide). Your goal is to provide line supervisors with specific right and wrong examples of each of the 4 documentation mistakes you have chosen. Draw upon the background readings on progressive discipline to support your “right approach” to Progressive Discipline documentation and explain in your presentation how this “right approach” should guide the supervisors.Here is a link to a video file that will walk you through creating a video and inserting it into a PowerPoint slide: https://youtu.be/tzJ1dZBGpUgStratvert, K. (2021, January 25). How to add voice-over on PowerPoint slides. YouTube. https://youtu.be/tzJ1dZBGpUg Standard YouTube license.Please have a coworker, friend, or family member use their computer to test that the video link works before submitting your assignment for grading.SLP Assignment ExpectationsBring in at least two valid and reliable high-quality peer-reviewed sources found in the Trident Online Library. These two high-quality sources are in addition to your provided course materials. (Be sure to cite sources within the text of your paper as well as list each in the Reference section.)Your PowerPoint presentation (7 to 8 slides, not including title or reference slide) should draw on and cite additional references as needed.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.