Module 4 – CaseLABOR LAW AND UNIONIZATIONAssignment OverviewReview the background materials. Imagine that you have applied for a position as an HR executive in a private-sector corporation. As part of the interview process, you have been asked to prepare written notes using Word and create a short video (less than 6 minutes) responding to the following interview questions:When a business anticipates that its workforce is trying to unionize, which laws and legal issues are most important for the business leaders to know about?What is the role of unions in the modern American labor force?How is the Human Resources Management function different in a unionized private-sector workforce setting?Would you prefer to work with a unionized or non-unionized workforce? Explain.Note: The video file should be uploaded to YouTube and the link shared. Set as “public” or “unlisted,” NOT PRIVATE. Unlisted means your video will not come up in search results. Only those who know the link can view it, and they do not need a YouTube account/username. The reason YouTube is suggested is that it often takes time to upload a video directly to the classroom. If you have slow Internet, you could be timed out. Here is a link to a video file that will walk you through creating a video and inserting it into a PowerPoint slide: https://youtu.be/tzJ1dZBGpUgStratvert, K. (2021, January 25). How to add voice-over on PowerPoint slides [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/tzJ1dZBGpUg Standard YouTube license.Important: Be sure to submit a Word document to the Case 4 Dropbox in which you provide your notes and cite and reference your YouTube link along with the other sources utilized to prepare the presentation. The Word document will tell your professor where to find your YouTube video to view.Please have a coworker, friend, or family member use their computer to test that the video link works before submitting your assignment for grading.Case Assignment ExpectationsBring in at least two valid and reliable high-quality peer-reviewed sources found in the Trident Online Library. These two high-quality sources are in addition to your provided course materials. (Be sure to cite sources within the text of your paper as well as list each in the Reference section.)Submit your written outline with title page and reference page along with your video before the module due date (end of the session).Optional alternative assignment: If you cannot submit a video, then please prepare a PowerPoint presentation (8+ slides, not counting the cover or reference slide) of your outline with voiceover.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.