Module Discussion BoardHRM professionals must plan to effectively recruit applicants who will be the right “fit” for available positions. Strategic planning and forecasting for recruitment are essential to ensure that the best applicants are selected from the available pool. New trends in recruitment efforts, such as the use of the Internet, have added an element of globalization to this HRM function, making it easier to recruit a diverse workforce. However, recruiting older workers, women, individuals with disabilities, and minorities may still require additional efforts on the part of an HRM professional.Present the strategies for recruiting and managing a diverse workforce, differentiating between legal compliance and an integrated approach to inclusion within your organization or organization you are familiar with? Specifications:Word count for initial discussion response – 300 words maximum;ReferencesA. Armstrong, M. (2009). Armstrong’s Handbook of Human Resource Management and Practice (13th Edition). Kogan page: London.B. Fundamentals of Human Resource Management by David A. De Cenzo 
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.