Module DiscussionWelty (2009) and Ncube (2008) address the importance of instituting an employee orientation program that provides employees with organizational expectations for performance and compliance upon entering the workplace. The employee orientation can set the tone for corporate culture while allowing for socialization as the employee enters his or her new work environment.Do you agree with Welty’s comprehensive approach to employee orientation?Describe the pros and cons of an intense employee orientation program. Ncube, E. (2008). Maricopa County Trial Courts new employee orientation: Assimilating new employees and promoting court mission and values. Justice System Journal, 29(1), 105-VI. (ProQuest Document ID: 1455639431). Specifications:Word count for initial discussion response – 150 words maximum; per response.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.