Now that you have conducted your literature review and written chapter 2, how has your purpose statement changed or evolved? How will those changes be reflected throughout chapter 1 and the rest of your dissertation proposal?The new one that changed from the old one, can you say how it has changed or evolved? Thank youThe new changed problem statementProblem StatementThe problem is that toxic leadership habits destabilize teams and create dangerous and unpleasant working conditions (Weberg & Fuller, 2019). When a toxic manager creates a hostile work atmosphere, it has negative yet pervasive consequences that trickle down and cause a stressful scenario that affects the subordinate’s work and personal life. Leader toxicity has unfortunately become a prevalent occurrence in many organizations (Mathieu et al., 2014). The study of the dark side of a leader’s personality plays an important role in assisting organizations in identifying people who have the potential for deviant behaviors and poor work performance. Identifying the perceived leadership type of employees’ supervisors as well as measuring the level of toxic leadership, and employees’ job satisfaction, will help identify which leadership type is the most toxic. Additionally, the relationship between these leadership styles, levels of toxic leadership, and employee job satisfaction will be. This quantitative correlational study will utilize multiple regression in order to assess these relationships.The old one that needed to be changed.Problem StatementThe objective of my work is to conduct a study, to demonstrate why human resources should have a larger role, in positive organizational behavior and effective leadership. Leadership styles are important, the style of a person who is in a leadership position determines employee’s behavior. Human resources has little to no role in training and correcting people who are in leadership positions. Leaders who have positive attitudes, listens and understands the needs of their employees, will receive respect and trust from their employees. Positive leaders can fuel an individual, group, and create a positive work environment. Negative leaders are toxic for the company and the employees. Toxic leadership comes with consequences, it creates a decrease in workplace performance, and productivity, causes mistrust and the employees are now involved in office gossip, instead of focusing on their day-to-day duties. The objective of my work will be to conduct a study to demonstrate how creating a positive working environment by the human resources could be created help companies and organizations engage employees and, in turn, reduce workplace violence and reduce employee turnover capabilities in the company
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.