Please answer the following ten questions using only your text and lecture notes as sources. Cite your answers, and be specific in your examples. This exam is worth 200 points. Good luck! 2PGS
1. Define the term “politics”.
2. Explain your understanding of the term “office politics” and why it is important to acknowledge its existence. This is covered in the lecture notes.
3. Define “federalism”. Give an example of something in your wallet that comes from the federal, state and special district levels of government.
4. Define the terms “block grant” and “matching grant”. What is the difference between them?
5. Explain the Ninth (IX) Amendment. Who benefits from it?
6. What are the “checks and balances” indicated in the Constitution? List and explain at least two.
7. Explain why Article II of the Constitution is so vague as to the specific duties of the President?
8. Explain the Supreme Court decision in District of Columbia vs. Heller. Which amendment is affected by this decision? Does this decision apply to the states?
9. Define “direct democracy”. Do we practice this in California? If so, explain how we implement this.
10. What are “collective goods”? Explain the concept and illustrate it with an example.M37
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.