Please read this over and add just 2-3 sentences per one that says so, the rest look awesome
1. Which rules does an expert have to follow to prepare and submit a report?
(this one is good)
When preparing and submitting an expert report the expert has to follow some guiding rules. According to the rules of civil procedure, the expert should exercise fairness in his/her evidence. The opinion in the evidence should be objective and non-partisan. He/she should provide additional assistance to the court. The expert should also ensure that the opinion evidence is only related to his/her area of expertise. In fulfilling the rule of civil procedure, the expert should ensure that duty prevails (Bowden 2004).
2. What is destroying a report before the final resolution of a case called?
(this one is by no means close to 75 words I need a few more sentences added to this question)
Spoliation is the destruction of a report before the final resolution of the case is made.
3. When writing a report what is the most important aspect of formatting?
(Needs a couple more sentences added to this one, 2 more should work)
The most important aspect of formatting a report is consistency and logical progression
4. Guidelines for writing a report
(This one is awesome, thanks 🙂
The expert should be able to produce a report in which key issues and evidence in can be easily traced and understood without the reader having to look at other documents. A good report should contain the following. The title page which contains; date of report, date of examination, nature of the report, party providing the information, personal details of the claimant and the identities of the parties in action. The report should also contain numbered pages, appropriate subheadings and short numbered paragraphs. It should contain the expert’s personal details, outline of past experience and the current post. The report should also contain an opinion statement, the documents used for coming up with the opinion and summary and chronology of the relevant evidence. A statement on whether the expert conducted any other examination us also important in the report. Lastly there should be the presence of a conclusion (Greenfield & Gottschalkm 2009).
5. Explain how to use forensics tools to generate reports.
(this one is awesome)
Forensic tools are computer softwares that can be used to trace deleted emails or crack computers to get certain information that are useful in providing evidence when writing a report. The evidence from the forensic tools can be used in generating evidence useful in report writing. The evidence should be authentic, admissible and reliably obtainable (Bowden 2004).
6. Explain the importance of reports.
(This one is awesome) 🙂
Reports are important in various ways. They employ features such as graphics, voice and images that persuade the audience to take action. They help in decision making, for example in court the judges rely on expert reports to make ruling. A report also helps in understanding various technical elements. It gives comprehensive information concerning a certain matter. In an organization reports helps in analysis works of different employees. They can also be used in future in case an event of the same type recurs in future (Bowden 2004).
1. A frequently asked question is “Can structured techniques and object-oriented techniques be mixed? In other words, is it possible to do structured analysis and then object-oriented design of the application or vice versa?” In some situations, it may be possible to mix and match, such as when designing and implementing the interface using OO after completing traditional structured analysis. In two paragraphs explain.
(totally awesome, thanks 🙂
In an object-oriented model, there are interfaces that provide the only access to the internals of the object. The model uses derived variables to give varying perspectives and constraints to ensure honesty. The developer of an interface introduces a primitive type into the source and operator. The developer then introduces a reference type into the source code through interface and class declaration. The classes implement the reference types by declaring write/read field variable. Once an interface has been declared, it cannot accomplish anything unless an implementation for its operation is specified (Dale, Joyce & Weems 2012).
1. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using reports generated by forensics tools to create your final investigation report.
(definitely awesome, thanks)
Computer forensics is a tool used for investigating crime or cases involving fraud. There are several advantages of using computer forensics. The forensics has improved security for many companies in identifying instances of computer misuse and illegal intrusion. This has created a security emphasis for this organization regardless of using firewall and intrusion detection. Computer forensics has also flourished in the external profession. Many of the internal auditors are not aware of the advantages which computer forensics can bring to audit investigations. It also encourages the analysis and acquiring of data for the final investigation report. Many auditors have been using computer forensics to determine if a deceptive activity took place (Karson & Nadkarni 2013). On the other hand computer forensics has several disadvantages. The major disadvantage is privacy concern. This happens when the privacy of a client is compromised. It is the duty of a computer forensic expert to keep client’s documents safe. Computer hackers have created a serious problem for stored information. They operate and hack computers even to obtain any information they may need. This problem can lead to the interference of the final investigation report. This is mainly because the hackers have the ability to change statements in the report. Insecurity of the client data is another problem. This can lead to poor data results in the final investigation report. There is time wastage because the client has to start another investigation in order to acquire another report. The problem of introducing malicious programs in the computers that may corrupt the data at rate time is another disadvantage. This can lead to conflicting information with final investigation report (Karson & Nadkarni 2013).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.