Please see attached
Please see attached
Develop Your Career Potential EXAMINING NONPROFITS It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the Spring, who reaps a harvest in the Autumn. —B. C. Forbes, founder of Forbes magazine These assignments will help develop your present and future capabilities as a manager. Since stakeholders increasingly expect companies to do more to fulfill their discretionary responsibilities, chances are you and your company will be expected to support your community in some significant way. To begin learning about community needs and corporate social responsibility, visit (or do a web search) a local charity or nonprofit organization of your choosing, perhaps a hospital, the Red Cross, Goodwill, Planned Parenthood, a soup kitchen, or a homeless shelter. Talk to the people who work or volunteer there (or view the organization’s web site). Gather the information you need to answer the following questions. Questions 1. What is the organization’s mission? 2. Whom does the organization serve, and how does it serve them? 3. What percentage of the organization’s donations is used for administrative purposes? What percentage is used to directly benefit those served by the organization? What is the ratio of volunteers to paid workers? 4. What job or task does a typical volunteer perform for the organization? How much time does a typical volunteer give to the organization each week? For what types of jobs does the organization need more volunteers? 5. How does the business community support the organization? 6. Why are you interested in the activities of this organization?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.