Please see the attached.
Please see the attached.
MGMT 130 – Background: Virtual team skills have never been more in demand than they are right now. Working remotely is not going away, even after the pandemic. Therefore, this project should be conducted as a group. That said, I realize that some of you just may not be able to work with a group right now. I won’t force you, but I will encourage you. Purpose: The purpose of this project is to apply course concepts to a company of interest to you. You will research and prepare a case study of an organization. This means researching a company of interest to you and preparing a presentation on that the company using course concepts and vocabulary. You are basically telling a story about the company using as much course vocabulary and concepts as you can. The more concepts and vocabulary that you incorporate, the higher the grade. Process: The first step is selecting a company to research. Pick a company that genuinely interests you and is easy to find information on. Be thinking about which chapters/course content you found the most interesting and then start a Google search with key words like the name of the company and a course concept. Examples: Walmart and strategy or Apple and innovation. The following 2 chapters are packed with useful and easy to apply concepts and vocabulary: Chapter 3 – Organizational Environments and Cultures Chapter 6 – Organizational Strategy However, other chapters may be useful concepts to incorporate, depending on the company you are researching. Examples: Chapter 4 – Ethics and Social Responsibility – if the company is either really good… or bad at this Chapter 7 – Innovation and Change – if the company relies on innovation to stay competitive Chapter 8 – Global Management – if the company operates on a global scale Feel free to reference any chapter, including ones we did not cover. As stated, the more concepts and vocabulary, the better. Final Product: A Powerpoint presentation, posted on Blackboard, that takes the reader 10-15 min to get through. Include references Notes: Consider including short videos or other relevant links to make the presentation as interesting and engaging as possible You can also add audio to narrate Project Evaluation:Your group grade will be determined by your collective ability to meet the following objectives. Research quality – company is well researched and understood Application of course concepts – the more concepts that are correctly applied, the higher the grade Presentation Quality – the presentation is well organized and interesting Due: end of the semester
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.