Your persuasive essay will need to meet the following criteria:
· APA formatting for the document, including an appropriately formatted title page and references page
· A thesis statement at the end of the introduction paragraph
· An introduction paragraph that establishes the issue
· Well-developed paragraphs that include evidence from sources to support your argument for a specific change in your community
· Effective transitions between and within paragraphs
· A conclusion paragraph that brings the essay to an effective close
· Four credible sources appropriate for academic writing should be cited within the text of the essay; at least one of the cited sources should be either a book/ebook or a periodical article, preferably from the Purdue Global Library
· All cited sources need to have full citations on a references page (except for any interviews you conduct, which only require in-text citations)
· Standard English and a formal tone throughout the writing (e.g., stay in third-person voice, avoid slang, etc.)
· A strong and well-supported argument will be at least 3–4 pages, not including the title page and references page
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.