Title of Research Proposal
Grand Canyon University, Phoenix Arizona
Purpose of the Study
To start using this template, you first need to delete this content and any other unwanted contents of this page. Keep the poster title and the purple section headers.
The purple headers are used to identify and separate the main topics of your presentation. The most commonly used headers in poster presentations are provided, but you can change these headers to fit your proposal
Move the header copies approximately to where you think they need to be on the poster, so you can get a better sense of the overall poster layout. It will help you organize your content.
You can now start adding your text. To add text use the text tool to draw a text box starting from the left edge of a column to the right edge and start typing in your text. You can also paste the text you may have already copied from another source
Repeat the process throughout the poster as needed.
TEMPLATE DESIGN © 2008
Using the feedback from the instructor, create a poster that you could present professionally. Use attached document “Poster Template.” Upload your revised and updated poster for presentation.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.