Design and Create a Presentation about Business Programs
Part 1: Your school is expanding the courses offered in the School of Business, and the department chair has asked you to help promote the program. She informs you that the classes emphasize creative and critical-thinking skills by combining material from the modern business world, liberal arts and sciences, environmental design, and engineering. Graduates possess technical skills that prepare them for success in their careers. Internships at local businesses provide real-work experience.
Use the concepts and techniques presented in this module to prepare a presentation with a minimum of four slides that showcase the School of Business program. Research business programs at local schools for additional information about specific classes, tuition costs, admission requirements, and graduation rates. Select a suitable theme, and include a title slide and bulleted lists.
Review and revise your presentation as needed.
Add your name to the first slide
Note: You need to make several decisions while creating the presentation in this assignment:
what theme to use
where to place text
how to format the text (font, font size, paragraph alignment, bulleted paragraphs, italics, bold, underline, color).
What was the rationale behind each of these decisions?
When you reviewed the slides, what further revisions did you make and why?
Where would you recommend showing this slide show?
When finished submit the presentation in PowerPoint format (not pdf) using the file name
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.