Step 1: Watch the following Ted Talk by Robert Waldinger at the following link:
What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness
Step 2: During the Ted Talk, Waldinger asserted: “A good life is built with good relationships.” Compose at least one paragraph to respond to the extent to which you agree or disagree with Waldinger’s statements, including your rationale.
Step 3: In his Ted Talk, Waldinger shared the following observation from his research: “Living in conflict is actually bad for our health.” Compose at least one paragraph to respond to the extent to which you agree or disagree with Waldinger’s advice, including your rationale.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.