Purpose: Select and research a healthcare registry that interests you. Summarize for your classmates its purpose, composition and desired outcomes. Identify areas where HIM can play an important role in the management of healthcare data. Choose any registry that you are interested in (there are 100s). https://www.nih.gov/health-information/nih-clinical-research-trials-you/list-registriesClick here to go to a resource if you are stuck and need an idea.Start your research by reading 3-4 journal articles on your chosen registry or articles about challenges on maintaining a registry (data integrity, privacy and security, etc)Search for your registry on YouTube and watch a video, if applicable.Search for your registry on TedTalks and watch the presentation, if applicable.Submit a 2-3 page paper (double spaced) for this assignment and then also go to the DB area and follow the instructions there as well.In your paper let me know things like:the basics of the registrywhy it is being usedwho uses itwhen was it createdwhat examples can you think of where HIM can be effective in these areassuccess story and/or interesting factsplease include all citations/resources used
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.