QUESTION 1Explain the benefits that may result from obtaining a safety and health certification. Discuss which certification you believe would be the most beneficial to your present job or a job you would like to have in the future. What do you believe would be the biggest hurdle to you obtaining the certification?FYI, I am in Aviation. I would like to be an aviation safety coordinator for Airside Operations. Please incorporate this in the above question when responding.Your answer must be at least 200 words in length.QUESTION 2Discuss the organizational system that you believe would be the most effective for the safety officer in a medium-sized (100-200 employees) manufacturing facility. Explain how you would balance the company’s requirements for production and your job of providing a safe work environment.Your answer must be at least 200 words in length.QUESTION 31. The Acme Company lost 650 hours due to accidents on the job in the first quarter of the year. The average hourly wage of the employees who contributed to the lost hours was $15.00. The company benefits add 25% to the wages. Using the cost-of-lost-hours formula (employee hours lost X average loaded labor rate = cost), calculate the direct cost of the lost work hours. Discuss the approach you would use to estimate the hidden costs that would also be associated with the lost hours.Your answer must be at least 200 words in length.QUESTION 41. Choose three organizations that you believe have had the greatest impact on the current state of safety and health programs in the United States. Summarize the purpose of each organization, and discuss how you believe you can use these organizations to improve your ability to perform your duties as a safety and health professional.Your answer must be at least 200 words in length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.