1. Your boss has asked you to put together an informal outline/presentation on the risk-return tradeoff. In your own words, discuss the tradeoff. Does a risky investment always equal a big payoff and vice versa? What does it mean to be a risk-averse versus a risk-taker? What types of information must be considered when it comes to risk and return? Explain. Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
2. Assume you are starting a new business such as a restaurant, barber shop, or spa, for example, and discuss the types of information you would access and research to get the business started. For instance, would you look at the local Small Business Administration’s website for guidance on how to fund and setup a new firm? What financial tools would be useful, and how would they assist you in the startup process? Explain. Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
3. Discuss the 2007-2008 financial crisis and what impact it had on the financial markets. Who was impacted? What caused the crisis, and how can a future crisis be prevented? Explain. Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
4. What is finance? Briefly discuss how the study of finance is essential to business today. There are other areas of business, such as marketing, human resources, and management. How does finance impact them? In other words, can a business efficiently run without everyone having some knowledge of the field? Explain. Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.